reality foundations class
Gospel, church, discipleship, community…biblical ideas and realities packed with tons of meanings and implications for our lives. How do we as a church seek to live lives of Love for God, for our church family and for our neighbors and city?
The goal for Reality Foundations is to give you a clear understanding of who we are as a church and invite you to participate with greater clarity and understanding.
- New folks wanting to know more and how to participate in the life of Reality Church
- Individuals who have been around for a while but want to learn more about who we are and how to connect
- Individuals who are participating in the life of Reality that would like an opportunity to learn, be reminded and think deeper about what we believe and who we are as a church
A 3 week discussion-based class outlining our core beliefs, who we are as a church, why we do what we do, and how to participate in the life of Reality Church. We will be covering:
- The Gospel
- Discipleship and Transformation
- Gospel Community
- Church Participation and Leadership
- The class will be offered quarterly throughout the year
- We will meet during the 9am gathering at Madison in the teachers lounge.
- Sign up below and we will contact you before the next class starts
- Email email@example.com